Olio E Osso Lip BalmsOlio E Osso
Olio E Osso is locally produced in Portland, Oregon by hand in small batches using naturally sourced and minimally processed ingredients. Each balm has an all natural base that utilizes the time honored nourishing properties of olive and shea oils bound together with natural beeswax and grapefruit essential oil. These versatile balms are meant to be used on your lips, face, body, and hair.
- No. 1 (clear) - The most versatile balm. Amazing as a lip conditioner, but has also been used to tame flyaways, groom eyebrows and beards, condition cuticles, and treat dry skin.
- No. 2 (french melon) - A beautiful light wash of pink melon orange pigment. Perfect for lips and cheeks.
- No. 3 (crimson) - A light blush of classic crimson to help create the perfect pout. Sheer and natural looking, great for both lips and cheeks.
- No. 4 (berry) - A wonderfully light aubergine stain. Great for both lips and cheeks.
- No. 6 (bronze) - A wonderfully versatile shimmer. Highlight your lips and face.
- Made in the USA
- Free of stabilizers or preservatives
- .35 oz
- Store below 76 degrees
- Use within 1 year of purchase